DrayNow is seeking an Operations Specialist to directly manage the real-time execution of a cutting-edge digital intermodal marketplace currently revolutionizing the freight industry. You will be providing professional customer service and ensuring the smooth completion of orders.
With the help of game-changing technology, DrayNow Logistics Coordinators work to actively optimize delivery operations and provide top-level customer servants to our shipper clients. If the thought of being on the front lines of the revolution of an industry sounds like something you’d like to do every day then we should talk!
We’re a small-but-growing team based out of Conshohocken, PA across from Spring Mill Station. We’re a supportive bunch that believes strongly in collaboration, communication, and creating innovative solutions to complex problems. As a company we firmly believe that family comes first, with everyone from our leadership on down exercising flexible hours to give school events, little league games, and family outings priority with no questions asked. We’re deeply invested in our work and seek to work with folks just as self-driven and passionate about our craft as we are.
DrayNow is rapidly disrupting the logistics Industry by solving the first and last mile problem, starting with the intermodal freight segment. We are the first to create a real-time marketplace for the expanding intermodal freight segment of the shipping market that facilitates frictionless real-time interactions connecting Truckers and Customers to seamlessly haul intermodal loads throughout the United States.
Who we’re looking for:
- Effective Multi-Tasker: Able to drive performance while juggling multiple tasks at once
- Proactive Problem Solver: Seeks out potential issues and resolves them before they become failures
- Tech-Savvy: Seamlessly navigates software
- Top-Notch Communicator: Clear, concise, friendly and helpful
- Attention to Detail: Nothing slips by you, you’re a hawk
- Positive Attitude: Always finding the silver lining; the glass is half full
- Wants to Win: Wants the ball, refuses to stay knocked down and loves living on the edge of the impossible
- Thrives in a Fast-Paced Environment: At their best when things become intense
- Coachable: Passionately and collaboratively pursues growth and improvement
- Treats People with Respect: Always professional and courteous
Your responsibilities include:
Communicate with carriers and drivers to ensure smooth completion of orders
Follow protocol to ensure brokers, drivers and orders are set up for success
Provide professional, empathetic support to customer and driver inquiries, and utilize proper protocol to resolve issues
Proactively identify and solve issues
Ensure all documentation are correct and in order
Identify and document customer and driver behavior that is detrimental to the platform
Special projects as needed
Interested? Here’s what we offer:
Friendly, casual office environment complete with 70-inch TVs, standing desks and fully stocked kitchen
Chance to join a high-energy startup team in the midst of explosive growth
Vision, Medical, Dental insurance
Let’s talk! Introduce yourself to our Talent Consultant, Kat Marra, at email@example.com. For extra points, include a resume or LinkedIn profile along with anything else you’d like to share.
Sound amazing? Apply today.
Shipping Freight? Get our new E-book.
Download our free e-book "Is there a future for Intermodal Marketing Companies?" and get DrayNow updates delivered straight to your inbox.